FOR THE LOVE OF CHOCOLATE:
WHOEVER IS LEFT ON THE SITE, NEVER DELETE IT OR PRIVATE IT- JUST LEAVE IT (because I don’t want all of this to be covered up for nothing in the ending)
READ IF YOU CAN BOTHER, IT’S A LONG ASS WAY TO THE END OF THIS POST.
Firstly, I’m so, so, so sorry because this isn’t a notification of me coming back or anything; actually, it’s quite the opposite.
I’ve been doing some thinking, weighing it all out and quite honestly, I’ve finally decided: I’m quitting for sure now. Now, I know I always say ‘I’m quitting and I don’t know if I’m coming back or not’, but I really am now.
It was all fun and I had a good run- heck I was here since the site started and even in the first-version (failing) attempt of it- but I’ve been looking back on it all and well, it’s just too hard to even bother anymore. I’m obviously not really interested in the game and I’m always too lazy to bother posting anything. Don’t get me wrong, this site has been some good fun and memories, but I feel like I have other things I’d rather do now. Sorry once again
-but, thank you so, so, so, so very much for all the support- the likes, the views, the comments, requests, PMs and re-edits from other sites are so heart-warming to see; it makes me feel like this hasn’t been a complete waste, given that some people actually do notice and like what I produce.
This site is now on 200k views and that’s incredible, hope it continues and the site gets driven in the right direction- even though I know one day it’ll end up crashing somehow.
Topics on the side I wanted to talk about as well:
1)I’m sad that Zeina left since she was a great person to have on the site. I also enjoyed her work a lot! If she believes she’s not good, then girl lol, you should’ve seen me when I was still more of a newbie in GFX. I was absolutely awful and wasn’t sure about what I was doing. I honestly did get a little bit jealous at first because I was wondering how others were so good- I was slightly frustrated because, in my eyes, I wasn’t improving at all either- but life always has its twists doesn’t it?
I went from the most stupidest introductions like ‘what’s shakin’ bacon?’ to learning how skin tones work, how to properly recolour hair and add Ombres or whatever. If you’re new as well and you’re wondering ‘how?’- well, it’s simple: don’t give up.
I literally kept trying and may have had some little breaks every now and then, but it was worth it because I was actually improving through time- even if I couldn’t see it at first. I mean, you can’t just expect to become an absolute natural at the first few attempts- it’s pretty rare. Everything takes time, so if you have it, use it the way you want to, but also use it wisely.
2) Thank you, all hired workers- even the previous ones. This site wouldn’t have gotten where it’s at without you! Your works are like pieces to a massive puzzle.
3) What’s gonna happen to my page? TBH, I don’t really know. I’m going to leave it labelled as RIP and try to make sure it’s all updated before I leave.
4) Since I’m leaving I might as well give ya’ll some info you might’ve been wondering- obviously not all my personal info that would be so fu- sorry I mean, ducking stupid of me.
- I’m 14 rn, but will turn 15 in a few months. (in 2018)
- I started Graal near the end of 2013 ( I think) and Classic was the first version of Graal that I played.
- Kim from PLHGFX is probably the second longest lasting friend in Graal I’ve ever had- my actual longest lasting friend is in contact with me Irl and was probably one of the ones to introduce me to the game.
- I started GFX probably in 2015/16, I can’t exactly remember, sorry >.<
- I’ve always hated doing requests tbh, lmao.
- I’m actually Asian. GO ASIANS!!
- -BUT, I live in the UK- don’t worry though, I don’t have a chavy accent, lmao. TBH, I don’t think I really have an accent at all.
- I’m not smart but not THAT dumb either?? More in the middle?? I seriously don’t know.
- I suck at English and Maths lol.
Goodluck my little shining 🌟’s
is finally out.